Tuesday, September 24, 2013

♥ Review: Leg Avenue - "Plus Size" Cuban Heel Stockings ♥





I've been wanting a pair of Cuban heel stockings for months now. When I saw that Leg Avenue had a pair of them available for plus sizes I got really, really, excited! I received them in the mail this afternoon as I was leaving my house and was so excited the entire time I was out to go home and try them on. When I got home I slid them on and they fit everywhere but the top of my thighs. I put my garter belt on and it kinda helped them stay up but the sides were still falling down! You can kinda see that in the second picture. 
 I'm bummed that I won't be able to wear them at the moment but I'm going to keep them and see if they fit in a few months, after I've been running more!

I am between a size 18 and a size 20 right now and I think the only sizes these would really fit would be anywhere between an 18 and a 14. The material is thinner than most of my other stockings and I had to try extra hard not to make a run in them while putting them on. 

Rate: 3/5 

I gave them a 3 instead of a 2 because even though the material is crappy they are still really cute stockings and I haven't been able to find any other Cuban heel stockings!

No comments:

Post a Comment