Sunday, December 15, 2013

♥ Perfect Plus One Bag from ModCloth ♥

I've wanted this purse for so long and now I finally have it! It was an early Christmas present from my mom and I am so grateful that she bought it for me. The purse is a cute baby pink color with cream colored lace on the front flap. It has a heart shaped lock on the front that keeps it closed and on the top there's a handle and also two rings that you can attach a long strap onto! 
I love this purse so much and it's perfect for everyday use! It's not heavy and it's small on the inside but big enough to hold my phone, wallet, my glucose monitor, and a few other things too.



- Hope xo

2 comments:

  1. So thrilled that you finally got the perfect plus one bag! It's so pink and dreamy, totally goes with you! That heart shaped lock is the cutest! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much, April! you're so sweet. <3 ;~;

      Delete