Friday, November 23, 2012

♡ 11 - 23 - 12 ♡



today i went shopping with my mom and one of my best friends, whitney! we went to thrift town and the comic book shop. i bought this cardigan that reminds me a little of something my grandma would have worn.♡(。・ω・。) i also found a care bear! Sunshine bear! He's small though but that's okay because any care bear will fit in my collection/family of care bears and stuffed animals. :3 


i also bought a shirt that's really pretty, it's not vintage i don't think but it's really cute! i might post a picture of myself wearing it sometime this week. After we went to the thrift store we went to Treasure Island Comics in my town. I had never been there before and it was a really nice shop! I'm definitely going to be going there more often.

I forgot to mention that when we were at the thrift store my friend bought me a pearl-look bracelet! ♡ If you've ever talked to me about jewelry, or stones in general, you'd know that pearls are my favorite, whether they're real or not. I just think they're so beautiful and lovely to look at! I'm currently trying to find a pearl necklace that fits me right. I haven't had any luck yet but I'll find one eventually. :)

Tonight I'm going to my aunt's house to have turkey enchiladas with her, my uncle and my cousins! I'll probably be posting again tonight though. (Hint: It's related to christmas gifting!) 

Until then! ♡ Hope




No comments:

Post a Comment